Green Card Applications/Waivers

Applying for Adjustment of Status

When it comes to applying for adjustment of status and obtaining your green card, every situation is unique. The key to success is doing everything correctly the first time. At the Law Office of Robert B. Jobe, we are exceptionally thorough. Our attorneys pay close attention to each portion of a green card application or waiver. We present supporting documentation with the goal of making your application as comprehensive and compelling as possible. Our goal is the same for every case: a smooth process that achieves the best possible results for you.

About Lawful Permanent Resident (Your "Green Card")

A green card is a document that gives an immigrant official immigration status - called Lawful Permanent Residency (LPR) - to live and work in the United States. There are several different ways to obtain a green card. For example, you may pursue a green card through family-based immigration or immigration through an employer.

To be a foreign national who has been granted permission to live and work permanently in the United States, an immigrant must go through a multi-step process. Usually, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) must approve an immigrant petition that is filed by an employer or relative. Then, the immigrant may apply to adjust to permanent resident status. Our attorneys at the Law Office Robert B. Jobe can assist you with the process. We also help people that have been granted asylum apply for green cards.

Our law firm represents clients who are seeking waivers for adjustment of status as well. These include HIV, fraud, criminal, unlawful presence and other waivers.

Contact Us

Every situation is unique. If you are seeking a green card, you should speak with a lawyer. By scheduling a confidential consultation with a lawyer at the Law Office of Robert B. Jobe, you can learn about adjustment of status and waivers, and how to best proceed. Call us at (415) 956-5513 or complete our online contact form.